List Of School Rules
School rules are aimed to ensure that each day is happy, organised and productive.
Main rules for pupils to follow:-
- Pupils should be punctual to registration and lessons. Late marks will be given for pupils arriving after 9.00 a.m. If you arrive late please go to the front door so as not to disrupt lessons.
- Full school uniform to be worn at all times unless prior notice has been given to the contrary.
- School regulations regarding appearance apply during school hours and travelling to and from school.
- School caps and hats must be worn on the journey to and from school and on any occasion where children leave the school premises, such as swimming. Children who do not comply with this rule will be grounded for a day.
- Long hair to be tied back at all times for girls. Boys hair should be above collar length.
- No jewellery, other than stud earrings, to be worn in school except in special circumstances.
- No nail varnish to be worn at school.
- Chewing gum is forbidden anywhere on the school premises.
- Trainers for games lessons to be plain white or white and navy.
- Swimming costumes to be black or navy.
- Outdoor shoes must not be worn in the classroom.
- All homework must be completed and handed in on time. Children not complying with this rule without a parental note of explanation will be grounded for one day.
- Children are not allowed to stay in at playtime without the permission of a teacher.
To read Safeguarding and Child Protection policy, click here.
To read further School Policies, click here.